Bakersfield Dentist - Dr. Abdul Alas - Five Star Dentistry
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our dental office, your dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of Periodontal services. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- Health centered Preventative Family dentistry ( Mercury and Heavy metals free Practice with mercury safety procedures awareness and implementation)
- Periodontal gum treatment, from basic to advanced gum care including laser gum therapy as needed.
- Conscious Oral sedation dentistry and sedation with Nitrous Oxide available to reduce dental anxiety.
- Orthodontic treatment including conventional braces and Invisalign (the clear solution)
- Dental Implants including single implants to full arch solutions (teeth in a day) check our website here
- Cosmetic Dental care ranges from simple bonding to Veneers and full mouth smile make over when indicated ( Our philosophy is to preserve nature when ever possible)
- In office Teeth whiting ( Zoom treatment)
- Oral surgery including Impacted wisdom teeth removal and bone grafting procedures.
- Endodontics (Root Canal) therapy utilizing the advanced warm vertical techniques and 3D imaging when necessary.
- Sleep apnea mouth appliances when indicated with coordination with Sleep medicine MD.
- Sports guards and night guards appliances.
- Crowns, bridges, dentures and partials
- We offer job shadow opportunities for our youth who are interested in the dental field.
NEW PATIENTS CLICK HERE to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to request your appointment.
Also check our social media portals to get to know us more: